What is the meaning of this behaviour. I can't seem to crack this one?

So I meet a guy and we connect right away. A lot of talking on the phone. Two dates and he came over to see one day during the day. It ended up that he said it was moving too fast too soon. That being said he came over one day a few weeks later to help me and my dad with something. When my dad left I was showing him something and he rubbed my back, then kissed my head. Then later on he touches my bracelet and moves it down my wrist, then moves my hair out of my face then leaves and asks for a big long hug goodbye. Then a few days later I get an email at 2am telling me he had broken it off with a girl he was seeing. Then again two weeks later he comes over to help me again and this time when the other person who was there leaves, he says he wants a drink (me knowing full well what he was doing). We hang and chat for a little and then upon leaving we have a make out session and he says he wants to go out with me the following week but makes no plans. WTF. He tells me how comfortable he is with me and how natural everything is but not cracking this one. Any insights?

Most Helpful Guy

• On one hand he seems to like you and he shows all the signs regarding the same but on the other hand he doesn't seem to care make plans for you, that's not possible if you really care about someone, his behaviour is confusing no doubt. Have you spoken to him about this?

• I did after he came over and started showing me affection and then telling me about the girl and he apologized for giving me mixed messages and that he wouldn't touch me when he saw me. I just don't get it. If I call he calls me back and we talk for a while. It's obvious he is attracted to me. I know I need to cut him off but there is something there forsure.

What Guys Said 3

• On the one hand, he claims to have "broken it off" with a girl he was seeing. On the other hand, he's not arranging anything. He sounds nice but a bit ambivalent, which explains why you can't figure him out - he doesn't know himself. How old is he?

• He is 42. He brought it up the other day that he hasn't talked to that girl and asked me if I was still seeing the guy but me and my guy have no emotional connection and he knows that. It's obvious he is attracted to me but not understanding. When we talk it's as if no time passes by so I know we have some sort of connection. Sooo weird.

• Yeah. You're right. He's attracted to you, but he clearly isn't making much of a move. Maybe he's just a passive guy. Some are you know.

Good luck!

• Maybe he still have baggage and don't want to add you to it to create more of a bigger problem. He must not be telling you everything you need to know.

• He is unsure and he might be playing with you. He has dated two girls in a month. And he is now dating you. How is that a stable relation? I have doubts. Rest is your own instincts.

What Girls Said 0