Would you date someone who cheated in thair past but feels bad about it and make peace with Thair ex? Or once a cheater always a cheater?

• Once a cheater always a cheater.
  • The past is in the past.
  • See results.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, that's a deal breaker for me. Some things you can't just do the 'forgive and forget'. I can't trust someone who I know have betrayed their previous partner. What guarantee will I have he won't do the same to me? Doubt and suspicion will be always niggling in the back of my mind. Plus, the probability of a cheater to cheat again is very high. There's something called a 'cheater's high', a feeling a cheater gets when they cheat. And like any high, It can be addictive. I just don't think the pain you might feel when they do cheat is worth it.

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as they are married and don't do this the third time.

What Girls Said 5

• No. I would always be suspicious and worry about them being able to exercise self-control behind my back.

• No, because then I would always think there is that probability that they can cheat if there are major issues. They already cross the line once. They can do it again.

• Nope nope nope nope nope dumppppp himmm

• If a met a guy and I realised early on that he had cheated in the past I would dump him... he obviously has no respect for his partners

• Just because you made a mistake in the past doesn't mean you haven't learnt from it.

My husband has cheated on his ex in the past, but he's always been loyal to me and continues to prove so without having to. We've already been through hard times where we almost split. And as soon as I said I wasn't sure what was going to happen he'd cry his eyes out and tell me he could never live without me etc. But whatever the problems we might have we get through them.

Through thick and thin.

What Guys Said 2

• Knowing my mates, done it once... will do it again

• I'd prefer not knowing, and just leave it in the past.
    But if I had to know, I would want to know the reason too.
    There's usually always something deeper than just a need to get off with someone new.