Reasons why you wouldn't date a divorced person thy already has kids?

Would you seriously date someone that has kids? Most people that had children and a previous life have a lot of trouble finding love again... so what are your opinions on this, guys and girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would, but not at this age right now. I'm in no position to be a step mother, I feel it's already hard maintaining a relationship sometimes and kids do truly make it harder. My friends with benefits has children and I completely understand that they come first, but sometimes things can canceled and things come up etc, which can be annoying especially if you're a planner. It may be because they're really young, after a certain age, if they can care for themselves etc it's fine. I noticed most of my mates parents who are divorce usually find someone else when the kids are grown, depending on when they got divorced of course.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't say I wouldn't. Nothing I can do about the past, all I can focus on is the future and if we have a really good connection or chemistry with one another, why not take the chance?

What Girls Said 4

• You can't help that they have kids. If you like them, love them, care about them- you should love the kids too.

• Simple... Because I'm 18...

• no not really

im young and a virgin, i want to share all that stuff i saved for a special guy... not a guy who has been there and done that before AND could have a lot of bitterness because of that divorce or maybe take revenge on me or w. e

and kids...

• -Emotional baggage
    -Don't wanna deal with your ex-wife
    -I love kids, but I'm too young to be a step-mom.

What Guys Said 1

• A lot of people don't want kids. And if they are to fall in love with you they have to also fall in love with your kids. You're a package deal.