Is it weird for a 18 year old girl to date a 22 or 23 year old guy? Or what about a 19 year old girl dating a 23 year old guy?

The question speaks for itself

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on the person and their lifestyle. They're all adults so at the end of the day, it's really an asserted decision on their journey, their business and nobody else's. Some 18 and 19 year olds end up going to college early or are forced to tackle adulthood by that time and actually may be able to relate and match levels with a guy who is 22 or 23. However, that won't happen very often in some parts of the world and it can become a complete unsatisfying disaster. For the guy depending on where he is in life, his maturity level, and the standards he wants in a relationship, he may feel like he's dating a kid. Just my 'pinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all.

What Girls Said 3

• I see nothing wrong with it. It's not a big age gap.

• I don't see a problem

• I was 17 and I dated a 32 year old guy. You can't choose who you fall in love with. We don't get to choose when that person in born etc. In other words, age is just a number. It depends on how you both get along and if your maturity levels match.

Before anyone says anything, no my ex was not a pedophile and no he wasn't immature. I on the other hand was more on the mature side at 17, and found nothing in common with those my age or even near my age.

What Guys Said 3

• Girls are more mature at the same age , sometimes more mature for many many years until we guys catch up. Actually what you describe is very normal and I don't know the statistics ,. but It probably resembles the result of this poll

• No, thats very normal. It happens everywhere.

• Nah, I think it's fine.