Would you rather date someone you find really attractive and is pretty nice or someone who you don't find very attractive but is super nice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely the one who is nicer. There is no point in dating someone attractive if she is not being nice to me.

• She said the very attractive one is nice.

• Oops! Misread the question! Then I suppose it depends on whose personality I like more, but I may be slightly more inclined towards the more attractive one.

Most Helpful Girl

• The former. If I'm not attracted, I can't have sex, Many people are this way.

What Guys Said 3

• I couldn't date someone I'm not attracted to.
    It's also an unrealistic question cause it's not hard to find a "nice" attractive girl.

• Really attractive and pretty nice.

• first option

What Girls Said 4

• Super nice if they are stable financially that is a big deal and they have to make me look sma compared to them. I can't date someone too close to my size

• You should have made a poll but yeah, I'll take the hotter dude.

• I need at least a little attraction so i'll go for the first choice

• I don't think I even want someone who is 'super nice', so I'll go with the first one