Is he interested or being kind?

Is he interested or being kind?

• Interested
  • Just being a friendly, talkative guy

Most Helpful Guy

• Just being friendly and talkative

• Yes I kinda suspected he's just a kind fella. That's nice of him though he also sends good morning texts too but yes he can be a nice human just in general

• Oh? goodmorning texts sound promising... in that case I will change my answer to interested in you:)

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably both

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, I would say he is talking to like a friend, being kind yes.

• just being nice

• It's hard to say since too many guys think by being friendly they can then migrate into something more.

What Girls Said 5

• He seems to care about you, but I wouldn't read too much into it yet. He could just be a friendly guy, or he could have feelings for you. Do you talk often?

• He is just nice

• Okay that's a little bit of a bummer but thank you for your honest opinion. (:
      He asked for my number, but then again he can just like talking.

• He's just being nice, nothing indicates otherwise.

• I don't know these other people are seeing but this guy is very interested. Good luck ;)

• Don't be bummed out. The fact that wants to talk to you is a good thing as for him liking you, only time will tell :) But I'd say it's going in the right direction. by the way, could you answer my question?