Girls, If you had to guess, is this girl leading me on?

Been on a handful of dates with a girl. She has not gone for my date requests in the last two weeks because of her schedule. From the start she has been a terrible texter, I initiate 99% of the time. It's a crapshoot as to whether and when she responds. In between these last date requests I have sent a couple "thinking of you" type or fun texts. I still get a response to them, actual thought out responses, not the one word kinds I would expect from a girl losing interest. So if you had to guess is this a lead on or just the current circumstances?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously she's still interested due to the fact that she's sending lengthy texts. She's not leading you on I think.

What Girls Said 3

• Possible circumstances, or it could be a I only want be around you when I'm bored, lonely, want go somewhere type thing… does she ever say she's bored, wants to get away, etc right before she actually goes out with you?

• Nope. We have just had some seemingly good dates.

• It think she's just a bad at texting. Some people do enjoy talking still face to face these days ;)

• she probably is.