Girls, I think i'm a nice guy but am I secretly an ass hole is this normal?

I've always considered myself i'm a nice guy the type that finish last. Which has gotten me a couple of girls that are interested in me. But I always friend zone them because in my head I lack confidence. Whenever it's my birthday or a weekend or some sort of especial day they always want to spend time with me. Then I always end up playing them againts each other til I find the best option. I can't figure out which one I like... and end up wasting their emotions on me by making out with them telling them how much I care about them then never fully comminting. Then I complain about how I can't get a relationship. When we are out and they do something that annoys me I just leave them, literally walk away and go eat some where else or drink some where else til they text me asking where I am. Which never fails to get them to track me down. Its actually kind of sad when I think of it how they would actually walk around a couple city blocks just to be by my side... why am I such a dick? Yet complain I can't have a girl friend while I treat good girls like they aren't good enough for me?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Firstly, you are not a nice guy. That's why I always call bullshit to any guy who labels himself a "nice guy". What's so nice about you?

Your behavior & treatment of these chicks is an example of the expression, "feeling myself".

You have two chicks who allows you to treat them like shit & no matter what you do they stay by your side inflating your ego.

Its sad & pathetic on both ends.

You are a prime example of guys who suffer from entitlement issues. You want more in life but aren't willing to put in the work to achieve it.

What Girls Said 3

• That sounds like an asshole to me. A nice guy wouldn't play the girls to see which he liked better. He'd be mature and go after the one he's attracted to and had the most connection with.

• I hope that this is not normal and sorry but you are secretly an ass hole and why are you such a dick?, serious question, I don't mean to be rude and sorry if i offended you.

• You need to grow up and figure out which girl you are more into and date her, plain and simple, just being honest.. Make a wifey type checklist and compare everything on there to both of them…