Hey can anyone give me some tips on how to get a girlfriend because I'm 24 and never had one?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Work on yourself.
    2. Instead of looking, look to become great friends with the girl then ask her out
    3. Become involved in things that interest you
    4. Ask girl to see movie or go to dinner
    5. On date go to multiple places... it will make you two feel closer because you have been through more
    6. Make-out then have sex
    7. Propose the idea that you two should be boyfriend and girlfriend
    8. She says OMG yes!
    9. You have successfully attained a girlfriend
    10. You are welcome.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm in the same boat :( except I'm 20, but still it sucks not having one when everyone around you is engaged or married... i know it sounds young but like all my friends have found the one and here i am all single and shit lol

• 1. Quit looking.
    2. Make sure your self esteem is in a good place.
    3. Make sure you aren't a dick to yourself or others.

There's no looking for a girl. I mean, there is, but the best way to get a girl is to not be looking.

Or so I heard. Just don't, not look, too hard. That's why I'm still single.

• enjoy your single time.. and don't be cocky.. socialize more..

What Guys Said 4

• Okay, so does it really bother you? do you think you are trying too hard? well, if you are trying too hard then you shouldn't , just relax, be confident and be yourself. If you are already trying then all I can suggest you is don't lose hope, that's all

• Yeah it kinda does when I see my friends having relationships and I'm sitting here looking stupid because I never even had a girlfriend. I don't think I'm trying to hard I just believe I'm not trying enough actually.

• Okay, I can understand what you are saying but you don't have to get into a relationship just because people around are into one, you must understand that each person is different and they have different needs and wants. Hence, it's okay to be different than others and it's not good to compare yourself with others. I am just saying.

• Build up confidence. That is the numbah one thing every cuties look for. Research about xonfidence online on ways to enhance urself until ur good to go👌🏼

• Look simple... keep simple

• I don't know why me being born a guy, I resent having to be the initiator, because people argue all the time that men are natural born hunters, I wonder why I don't have a hunter mentality

• Maybe low testosterone

• maybe, some people say that mens testosterone levels have declined a lot in the past 20-30 years