When I tell my boyfriend how much I like him he says nothing in return?

Should I accept this as a sign of apathy towards our relationship?

When we have issues he won't talk it out. Of feel like he is just with me because of the way I look. 😕

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're right. Sounds like he puts zero effort into you, you should move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe he isn't as involved as you are in this relationship? mine is crap with my feelings until i tell him he has hurt them or something then he is better...

• Yeah... He hasn't had a LTR in a really long time so I cut him some slack. His friends invite me to things that are months off which I take as a good sign that they like us together. I don't know I kind of ft the feeling sometimes that he holds back afraid to say the wrong thing. But yeah if you are to be in a relationship with someone you can't hold back like that. I told him I was crazy about him and I don't care what we are doing I just care about spending time with him to which he said nothing.

I guess I'm accepting it is time to walk away. All he would have to say is he cares about me and it would resolve so many disagreements but he won't.

• oh... oh dear...

• Thanks for MHO I hope all is ok x

What Guys Said 1

• He probably isn't trying to settle down... If he won't say he cares about you he probably been fucked over before & has trouble dealing with it or he just doesn't feel the same... Just talk it out if he still stays quite then you can just break it off..

What Girls Said 1

• Don't chase after him. The fact that he won't talk about your issues is a bad sign