If you are spending almost all weekends (including night) with someone during three months, can I identify him as a bf?

if you are spending almost all weekends (including night) with someone during three months, can I identify him as a boyfriend or we have to talk about this before?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've considered my past SO a girlfriend for much less, and we never had the conversation. I guess it was assumed. One day I just started referring to her as my girlfriend.

I think you are safe. Maybe at some point over coffee, you can take the plunge and put it out there. "Would you consider you and I as being in a boyfriend girlfriend relationship?"

• I know but I dont wanna be first one to start this conversation and one of my friend mentioned him as my boyfriend in front of him.. it was a quite embarrassing moment...

• He may be having similar thoughts. One of you may have to take the initiative on this. Maybe find a way to break into the topic around the edges and ease into it, or say something to him that may initiate his entering into it? Look for an opportunity, and go for it!

I think the two of you are already in the institution, just haven't had the conversation. Your friends see it as well, hence the reference to his being your boyfriend. That is likely to continue, perhaps when he's present. Good luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk about it before. You don't want any misunderstandings. That could ruin everything.

• I know but I dont wanna be first one to start this conversation and one of my friend mentioned him as my boyfriend in front of him.. it was a quite embarrassing moment..

• I know it's awkward but you just have to do it. It's the savest this way.

What Guys Said 1

• It's not really safe to assume. You need to have that conversation.

Of course, it sounds like you guys are far enough along to have that chat, no?

What Girls Said 1

• I spent almost all weekends (including night) with my father for more than three months.

HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND.

• I am assuming that you are not having sex with your day as well...

• You obviously assumed right.