How bad did I mess this up?

I've been sort of seeing this guy, but he's a bit hesitant. He has a lot of walls up. I really like him, so I have no problem with going slow and giving him the time that he needs. Last night was the anniversary of the worst night of my life. I was the victim of torture at the hands of my ex. I thought I was okay, but I wasn't. I ended up being a mess. I just put it out there, that I'm a fake, the smile I always have is just a cover, I don't want to be on this planet anymore. Now, I'm sure he probably wants as far away from me as possible.

What Guys Said 2

• You're going to have to give the guy a bit of time to digest what it sounds like you just unloaded on him.

He might run, if he has a lot of walls up, he's probably got his own baggage.

This might also help, showing him that he's not alone in being eff'ed up, as it were.

Give him a couple days then try talking to him. If he doesn't initiate contact first.

• Just give him a day or two one of my girlfriend jumped me with way worse news and after a day or 2 we ended up talking it out and it really helped her

• I'm worried because he's adamant about hating drama, and that was drama squared.

What Girls Said 0