My boyfriend still uses dating sites?

We've been together for several months. Is this ever NOT a bad sign?

he gets on once a week for an hour or more.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't think of a reason to keep using a dating site when you're in a relationship. I would assume that he's looking for "something better" and will dump you when he thinks he's found it.

• He said he got on to look at my pictures but either way. He had to go for other reasons. He had told me before that he was looking for someone who is perfect not perfect for him but actually perfect. I told him perfect doesn't exist but he disagreed. I told him I hope he finds what he's looking for and that was that. The relationship was bringing me constant confusion and yearning to feel needed. On to the next one.

• Good for you. That guy sounds like a jerk, and a bad liar.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a good sign definitely... big red flag, id honestly talk to him about it as to why he feels he needs to go on it when he has you... if he starts saying it's nothing, that it's not what you think then and not giving a proper straight answer ten he really doesn't take what you feel into consideration... it's a sign of cheating definitely.

• Yeah I feel like I'm being gas lighted. Yesterday we were hanging out and I asked if he wanted me to spend the night. He said he was indifferent but then told me I was making too big a deal out of it.

• That's not right how he's judging women like that like we are all gold diggas o_O i get this from guys too on a regular basis, i went out on a few dates with a guy who did this and like one time after some ginger curry noodles i chose to ate my breath smelled like curry and i didn't realize, and he wouldn't tell me until he couldn't stand the smell no more, but i told him i'm fine with him being honest about that, he just didn't believe me... actled like i'm not an understanding person, as if i'm just saying that but thinking my reaction would be different if he was just out right honest about it :\ but i swear... i will be fine with it, jsut because i'm female doesn't mean i'm THAT touchy like most girls about my breat or my appearance, infact i'm quite the plane jane, i don't even wear make-up lol so... that is one of the reasons i stopped talking to him altogether, he was acting like all women are the same :(.

• If he doesn't open up to you and see's you for who you really are then how can you be happy with him? it's like he thinks he knows all women and that they would all act the exact same way... like he thinks he knows that you would start buying expensive things, it seems like he's lettign you do what you want all the time and buying you expensive wine thinking you would moan if he didn't... even when you are as bothered as i am about that stuff... i would gladly have a cheaper bottle of wine too... so why is he thinking he knows all women like that? you need to confront him about that and how he isn't seeing you for who you really are.

What Guys Said 3

• Unfortunately that's not a good sign so you need to sit down with him ASAP by discussing this pronto!

• Thanks I know I'm not going to get a straight forward answer from him. The only reason I haven't said anything yet is because I knew if I did he would stop getting in but that doesn't really change anything.

At least not knowing I can kind of monitor how often he gets on. But if he isn't both feet into our relationship I guess that isn't going to change.

I need to do a better job of looking after my heart I guess.

• Yeah I'm not so big on sleeping around but I do intend to date around. I'm ready to move past him but it is going to be at least a month before I can think about investing in another relationship. He certainly was the worst case scenario.

• Dating multiple people is a good thing since you'll be able to see exactly what you're looking for in a potential partner. I'd take your time before entering a new relationship so you can have time for yourself as well as being to catch up with your friends :-) :-D

• It's a bad sign. Once someone is your boy/girlfriend, you should be exclusive unless you have a discussion regarding being open or otherwise.

• That's not a good sign. Definitely confront him about this!

• I confronted him about it today and he said he hadn't returned emails in over 8 weeks and 8 weeks ago it was a single reply. That would have been about 1 month into dating.

When I got online I saw he changed his profile to read, "taking a break".

I see this as a good thing should I?

What Girls Said 4

• He's going behind your back trying to meet girls... Dump his ass or catfish him :)

• Quite shady if you ask me, I wouldn't trust it. Usually people delete theirs once they've found their SO I'm surprised he hasn't done this, unless he needs boost his ego, however it's still unacceptable. x

• Yeah the ego boost thing is unacceptable because it leads the other women on. I think he is stockpiling women in his favorites in case we don't work out. That is the best case scenario but still not acceptable.

• Don't put up with it, have you confronted him?

• Dating sites=Danger Zone.
    My ex had em and boooy was HE DANGER XO.

• Your boyfriend sounds like a douche. There is no such thing as perfect. If I were you I'd dump him and find a guy who will like me for me and not use dating sites behind my back.