I don't know why she won't go out with me or even respond to my emails?

hi my name is maher (34/m). i met this girl, lets call her gloria (32/f), in university through mutual friends. She's super cute &hot and i didn't think id have a chance with her. I tracked her down after seeing her over Christmas back in the mid 2000s after we all graduated and found her work email, i was working at an affiliated organization. she seemed pretty receptive, anyway we emailed, got involved, i visited her, slept with her, then i lost interest.

we kinda became involved a year later and then again the year later, over the holidays, or the summer, fooling around, but I'd always meet other girls (less attractive) who I'd really hit it off with. I told Gloria i felt something was missing.
Anyway a year or 2 later I added her on Fbook, she accepted, but then deleted me off. I finally tracked her down again a couple of years later and I said: "I have a feeling you are not very interested in being in contact with me I understand though."

She then wrote me back a week later, cheerfully, casually mentioning her current boyfriend who happened to go to high school with me, and invited me to his band's show, and told me about their upcoming travels together. I then emailed her again in the summer that year, catching her up on stuff, and then said "give me a call sometime if you like. we haven't talked in forever. unfortunate." She wrote me back, catching me up on her work/travels, then told me about a trip to Europe she was gonna go on at the end of the month with her friend I responded, gave her my work email address, then I said "since we're in the same city, would you want to get together for a coffee or drink sometime this week?"

She never responded. 6 months later I emailed her again, this time at work, saying "Hey yo, you alive?" and no answer. wtf? this girl was so easy with me back when pursued her. what's her deal. What should be my next step?

Most Helpful Girl

• she's not interested.

Most Helpful Guy

• Back off and leave her alone. If she contacts you, you're lucky. She has her own life and you are not part of it.

• hey thanks.
      i just figured she would've jumped at the chance at catching up with me and maybe hooking up, because she so easy and eager to back in the day. She really liked me back then and wanted me to be her boyfriend.

Also i think she may be broken up with her new boyfriend.

Maybe she didn't get my email?

what makes you think she doesn't like me?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Stop giving her attention the more you give that to her the more power she has over you she clearly doesnt' like you just move on.

• hey thanks.

Maybe she didn't get my email?

• I gotta level with you I didn't read the whole thing

• well, please read it. why answer something you haven't read? that makes no sense.

it'll take you all of 1 minute. lol think you can handle that? :)