Should I give my coworker my number?

So I've been working at this resturuant for almost two months now and there is a guy there that has been catching my eye. I work as a hostess and he works in the kitchen so I don't see him all too often, but whenever I come back he is always stiking up conversation with me. I have a feeling he might be interested but I honestly can't tell.

I have been questioning whether I should give him my number on a little piece of paper. I just got out of a long term relationship a few months ago and am still trying to get over my ex. This guy is cute, but a little immature, so I just don't know if I should take the initiative or wait for him to make the first move. I don't know if I'm just trying to get over my ex or if I actually like this guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Didn't know we worked together but hey feel free to give me it ;-) haha yeh give him it if he doesn't use it then its his loss

Most Helpful Girl

• if you think something good will come out of it, or even if you just want a new friend then i say go ahead and give him your number. I don't know any guy that would be mad that a girl gave him her number haha. you say he's immature so he probably isn't going to make the first move.
    it's probably a mix of both. you're trying to get over your ex and you're probably a little interested in him. go for it. you'll never know until you try

What Guys Said 2

• Why do girls keep hoping guys will do stuff? You want to talk to him? Give HIM your number. Or ask for his. How did you get your job? Did you wait until someone called you to offer you one?

• You shouldn't date co-workers. Workplace drama sucks.

What Girls Said 2

• Take your time and get over your ex. If this guy decides he really likes you he'll make the first move. If he doesn't, don't waste your time.

I mean, don't bother sending off the wrong idea if you're not even sure yourself.

• Not a good idea.