Is he withdrawing from me? As in planning his exit? he suddenly said no to sex and avoid kissing my lips?

Been dating exclusively for 2 months since we first met. Great these we see 3 to 4 times a week including over 24 hrs sleep over on weekend.

We we were going home together last night and he stopped by the drug store to get me some medicine that is very caring.

When end we were home we played video games together and he wouldn't take his hands off me and gave me lots of casual kisses on my forehead face and lips but seems like lips are the area he focus on less.

When we went out for a bit and ran into his friend he kissed my forehead twice.

this night he said no to sex said he is too tired. We shower together he hugs me sensually and lean on my shoulders lots of kisses on my cheek an neck but not my lips. When I kiss his lips he would kiss back but you could tell he is not comfortable.

The next morning I was gonna get up without waking him. He wrap his arms around me and stick his cheeks to me and wanting kiss his hands held onto mine and didn't want to let go. But the no lip thing bothers me a bit.. I have ulcer on tongue not sure if that's him being caring? But ulcer should affect right?

Most Helpful Guy

• "Been dating exclusively for 2 months since we first met. Great these we see 3 to 4 times a week including over 24 hrs sleep over on weekend. "

^that's very good then upto this point..

"We we were going home together last night and he stopped by the drug store to get me some medicine that is very caring. "

^+1... good guy...

"When end we were home we played video games together and he wouldn't take his hands off me and gave me lots of casual kisses on my forehead face and lips but seems like lips are the area he focus on less. "

^and u r a cool gal as well... since u play games :D

anyway... ok he's very touchy wid u as it seems... so my guess here's lips r his least fav part... i don't think it's bad since evryobdy has his/her peferences... unless u enjoy being kissed on da lips mostly... then it'd be a problem i'm afraid :|

"this night he said no to sex said he is too tired. We shower together he hugs me sensually and lean on my shoulders lots of kisses on my cheek an neck but not my lips. When I kiss his lips he would kiss back but you could tell he is not comfortable. '

^he was tired then that's y he turned down sex... apart from this he was pretty affectionate... but as i said above.. it seems like he doesn't like kissin yer lips..

"The next morning I was gonna get up without waking him. He wrap his arms around me and stick his cheeks to me and wanting kiss his hands held onto mine and didn't want to let go. But the no lip thing bothers me a bit.. I have ulcer on tongue not sure if that's him being caring? But ulcer should affect right?"

^i see... it might be this ulcer then... since when u have ulcer? before datin him?

anyway maybe it's this i'm afraid... maybe u can ask him "is there any reason u don't like kiss my lips?".. how about it?

• Thanks for the detailed answer. The ulcer happened 4 days ago. It could just be the ulcer he doesn't want to hurt me or simply is gross lol

He text me in the morning asking how did I go leaving his place. he said he can't remember anything after I went to bathroom. You are right he is a good guy :)

• or maybe it might've been a coincidence...

• Let's hope it is... anyway the event last for 2 days... hopefully we won't cross path.. and that she is not going to ask which day am I going..

What Guys Said 3

• He could totally just be turned off by the ulcer

• Oh I didn't think of that the ulcer is inside on the side of my tongue though. He actually teeny to drug store to get me ulcer gel

• He still probably thinks its gross.

• That make sense. I just thought he got tired of me lol

• Something's not right.. as if any men can turn down sex. Unless he is gay or have erection problem

• He is not gay for sure... he has lower energy level than I have.. how can I find out if he has issue? will be hard to ask without hurting his ego LOL

• *exclusively* dating a hot guy. lol.

What Girls Said 1

• maybe just maybe he don't wanna kiss you're lips because of the ulcer u got on you're tongue he probably does'nt wanna hurt u