Was he flirting in these texts?

Is my guy friend flirting?

Background: So my best guy friend and I have been intimate. He has said that he like me but then he has also said he didn't want to date. We have hooked up, but I was confused about what he wanted and told him we should stop. I feel like recently he has been flirting, but I might be reading too much into it.

Text convo:

Him: Merry Christmas, hope you have a great holiday!

Me: Merry Christmas, see you in 2010! Have fun on your cruise

Him: Thanks, but it would be better if you were here with me ;)

Me: Aww :) Well you better miss me while your gone

Him: I already do :(

Me: Try not to miss me too much, have fun and see you soon

Please help, am I reading too much into this?

What Guys Said 1

• well...there is two things I want to say...One he might be just flirting...guys like to flirt, just for fun...even with there best of female friends...Two he might be testing to see your reaction..if he is interested in dating you, he might have wanted to check if you would flirt back...

but all in all...dont take a text message too seriously...if he is man enough and likes you in the romantic sense...he will flirt with you in person...but...as I said before...someguys flirt just for the sake of fun...

PS

if he said he is not interested in you in the sense of dating...then 85% he is not interested in a romantic relationship with you...

• Yeah he flirts with me all the time, he's always saying how he wants to kiss me and stuff like that.

• Definitely a player..if you still want to date..just for fun..(go out in a casual sense...not so serious to the extent of love)..then go ahead..but still..if you are looking for a relationship where the partner actually CARES about you and your feelings/opinions (if you want to go steady)..then I would say...plz don't date him...cuz these are the relationships where one usually goes "He's such a jerk" in the end...and it will hurt you..

remember its still your choice..i'm the same guy as above..

• Correction on the player thing....he might not be a player...sorry for saying that...i only said that because I thought I was replying to some one else's question....but still although he is not a total player...he is a flirter....which means you might not be the only one he is flirting with

What Girls Said 0