I'm a whore and I'm disgusted with myself, how can I stop with all this nonsence?

Ok so, I've never been popular and people never noticed me before.. but past 2 years I've been the most popular girl in my school (now i'm off to uni) everybody in town knows me and guys can't stop flirting with me, it happened overnight like in those high school movies where an ugly chick becomes the hottest... I do enjoy all of that but the thing is, i feel horrible, while i was with my ex-boyfriend i never cheated on him and was the best girlfriend ever, but after he broke up with me i hooked up with 5 guys from my everyday group of friends and i feel disgusted with mysellf. I don't even wanna hang out with them anymore because i feel like they all think I'm a whore... i hooked up with other 3 dudes just because i feel the "power" to be with whoever i want, i could just point my finger on a guy and he will be mine, I know that sounds evil, nasty and bad but that's how things are.. i only kissed with all of them, nothing more... but i still feel like the worst person ever, just dirty and nasty, i'm actually really emotional and caring, and now i have a new boyfriend who is scared to be with me because i hooked up with 5 people from our group, but i know that i would never cheat on him, because i'm really dedicated and loyal when in a relationship... who normal on planet would do things i did? why can't i stop messing around with guys and acting like a b***h?
sorry if my English is bad :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you the one feeling bad when it's your boyfriend who's a pussy?
    You've felt like the ugly duckling all your life and at last, you can now feel what it is to have the power. It's normal that you have fun with it. Why regret it? There are plenty of guys out there who won't judge you for your past, pick one of them. You can have them anyway, you just have to point your finger at them lol.

Don't worry. You are not a bad person for liking sex or for liking being attractive. It's normal. Don't let society tell you you are a bad person.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not even bad if a guy did that exact same thing he wouldn't feel bad right? So neither should you! So you kissed a bunch of people so what? it happens! You graduated high school, you don't have stds, you didn't get pregnant and you are going to university! There is nothing bad or evil about you! You just had a little fun!

What Guys Said 6

• So what you are saying is that you kissed 8 guys after you broke up with your boyfriend? Kissing people isn't that bad and definitely not something that would make you a whore.

You are way too harsh on yourself.
    You say that you are in a relationship now and you are loyal. So I don't really see a problem here.

• deep down its the heart and the soul that matters, don't be so hard on yourself , the fact that you care is a world of difference, I think you are easily lovable in the most dignified way. Your past actions don't define you , be happy, Your soul tells how special you are , past actions can be left behind. Your boyfriend , might be scared, but you can show him he doesn't have to be everyday

• You are worried about kissing 5 guys? Please. You are young. Life is long. It will be a fond memory one day when you are stuck kidding the same guy for 40 years.

• Where you're hurting yourself is acting like your past is your preaent.

You hooked up with several guys.
    You're curently only with one person. So stop judging yourself.

You're not a whore.

• "because i'm really dedicated and loyal when in a relationship"
    If you say it..

• Ok you'll be fine your just over rearing to you new found power

What Girls Said 4

• The importan thing is that you realise what you did is bad. You can't undo it, so the only thing you can do is to try not to repeat this behavior.

• so you're a kissing whore? why do you think that's bad? that's like the most common college girl thing ever.

• Ohh stop flattering yourself.

• then simply stop and keep your legs closed... it might be hard at first but you will make it