When you want to know they're bisexual?

At what point would you want to know that someone was bisexual? 1st meeting, friends, 1st date, 2nd date, 1yr anniversary, don't care whenever?
Love to hear from the ladies and the gents...

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, I wouldn't want to intrude on them, but is like to know as soon as I could.

• Hmm yep I think a lot of people feel like that, that they'd be overstepping by asking or something, but really I wouldn't mind. Would the bi thing bother you if you found out saaaaay... on a first date?

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont care, whenever they wanna tell me.

What Guys Said 3

• I really dont care but I'd never be with a bisexual for a serious relationship because as a man I can never please her complety she's always gonna want a woman at some point and give or take enough time she will cheat Trust me been with enough bi girls to know this

• Lol thats so funny because I know some lesbians who have the same reservations, thinking a bi girl will want to go back to the D.

I've never cheated but also never dated another bi person, so I really couldn't say. If you don't mind my asking, how many for you to make such a sweeping claim? :)

• Woah 7/8? those are some high stats.
      I really hate the assumption that b/c I'm bi, I'll be in to threesomes, but I know a lot of bis do it, so I guess it's a fair stereotype.

But yeah, I can see how that would get annoying. Don't think your SO should get a free pass just because the other person is a different gender to you. Thanks for op! :)

• well I'm not saying all bisexuals are into ffm but in a case of a few of mine they where and the ones that didn't ended up cheating with girls because they though it was okay but I dont want an std so I steer clear of that and maybe I'm paranoid and biased because my experiences have been bad but well you underastand and any time!

• I really don't care when.

• I would prefer to know before we started dating, but at the same time it doesn't really matter to me

What Girls Said 1