How often should I text her?

So I met a girl about 3 and a half weeks ago online and we've chatted a lot. Unfortunately a lot of things have gotten in our way so we've rescheduled a date several times. We now have a new date set up which should work for our schedules. However since we met we've been texting a lot via the dating site as well as on snapchat and on our phones. My concern is that almost every time I've initiated the conversation and I feel like it might be a bit too much and I might appear as if I'm trying too hard. I like this girl and I think she likes me as well but I just want to make sure I'm conversing at a correct amount. Should I text less or should I consider staying with texting her nearly every day?

Most Helpful Girl

• You both should start the conversation an even amount of times.

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk don't text. Texting assumes the other person has the time to constantly stare at the phone, which people usually don't.

What Girls Said 1

• Its funny how I'm going through this right now and its with a girl lol how about I figure out for you by texting the girl Im seeing. I suggest you text her every day until the day you meet. Thats what im doing. Ask how her day was, what she's been up too etc. Be interested in what she's doing and playfully tease her. you can save all the deep stuff for when yous met in person.

What Guys Said 0