How should I ask her to try long distance?

So I met this girl randomly at Wegmans. I needed to find something and asked her cause she was really pretty. She made up an aisle and after learning that I went back and we hit it off after my uncle made it really awkward and funny and asked her questions like if she had a boyfriend and that she should come to our cookout ha ha. Later that night we got some ice cream and ate it along a river. We talked for hours on this bench swing that overlooked the river. It could not have been been more romantic. We could see the stars reflecting off the water. I could go into more detail but anyway she finally kissed me. We just laid down on the bench looking at the water kiss occasionally and hold each other tight. I would sing to her, watched shooting stars. We were there until like 4 in the morning. Right before I had to drive back home we sat by this pond with my little sister who she met and watched her fish. She kissed me a lot and rubbed my back making lots of contact. When we had to go I brought her back to meet my family cause they made me ha ha. They really liked her and she said they were really sweet to her. My sister said she couldn't keep her eyes off me. Anyway before we said goodbye I told her enjoyed spending time with her and she said she was glad I went up to talk to her. So I said I'd like to see her more once school starts but we were interrupted by my sister of course. So not sure if I should play it casual and just be like hey my family is coming down again next weekend would you wanna hang. I would have to drive a few hours to her college though. We planned to talk on the phone tomorrow to catch up a little bit but I don't want to mention about coming down until this weekend. She defiantly really likes me and told me she wished I still lived down there. It's only a three and a half hour drive down from our colleges. This girl is really awesome and hate to fuck this up. Where do I go from here?

Most Helpful Guy

• "I needed to find something and asked her cause she was really pretty."

^so u asked this gal on purpose even if there were other gals around u wanna say?

"after my uncle made it really awkward and funny and asked her questions like if she had a boyfriend and that she should come to our cookout ha ha."

^so u were wid yer uncle? personally i feel like he kinda messed things if he asked such things... how do u feel then?

"We talked for hours on this bench swing that overlooked the river. It could not have been been more romantic. We could see the stars reflecting off the water. I could go into more detail but anyway she finally kissed me"

^wow... so quickly? it was pretty quick actually... u just met.. maybe it was just this romantic situation dat made it happen so quickly i guess...

"We just laid down on the bench looking at the water kiss occasionally and hold each other tight. I would sing to her, watched shooting stars. We were there until like 4 in the morning. Right before I had to drive back home we sat by this pond with my little sister who she met and watched her fish. "

^huh.. was yer little sis there as well? how old's she? i wonder though... she was feelin super-comfortable kissin u and being around wid yer uncle and little sis... possibly she's a very open person...

"When we had to go I brought her back to meet my family cause they made me ha ha. They really liked her and she said they were really sweet to her."

^in da same day u met her u introduced her to yer family? sounds like things came very quickly in my opinion o_O

" So not sure if I should play it casual and just be like hey my family is coming down again next weekend would you wanna hang. I would have to drive a few hours to her college though."

^so how many hrs faraway she lives then? guess u can get to see her during da weekends... seems like u gave her good impression and she wouldn't have any probs if u drove every weekend to see her...

"We planned to talk on the phone tomorrow to catch up a little bit but I don't want to mention about coming down until this weekend."

^u can mention about this this weekend... but u can set plans for next weekend as well i guess...

" She defiantly really likes me and told me she wished I still lived down there. It's only a three and a half hour drive down from our colleges."

^pretty faraway indeed... but if u r really interested (she's interested as well as it seems) it worths it to drive 3-4 hrs in my opinion...

• Oops I just realized I posted that go wrong person. Can you read what I wrote to that other guy

• Ok so my family is going back down next weekend so I thought I would take a second car down for Labor Day weekend and visit her then. Should I at least tell her I'm coming down and say maybe I could come visit you. If she says yes, follow up this weekend to make more plans?

• " Should I at least tell her I'm coming down and say maybe I could come visit you. "

^of course u should mention it bro ;)

" If she says yes, follow up this weekend to make more plans?"

^and yeah :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Dude I knew a girl from Georgia that was so in love with me that she dated my twin. Now everyone has a twin or someone who looks almost exactly like you. That's my scenareo. She dated someone in Georgia that looked almost exactly like me. Carazy right? But dude you gotta try. I tried and it didn't work out. But you gotta try and if it doesn't workout then I'm sorry at least you tried. That's all that matters. :)

• It's sounds like a romance movie my friend, I'd do whatever you could to keep it going. It would help to live closer, but the way you 2 feel about each other I'm sure you can do it.

• To answer some of your questions. I did go up to talk to her cause there were other employees but I thought she was out of my league but was like wtf. Why not? I'm actually glad my uncle was with me at the store cause he did all the hard stuff for me ha ha asked her if she had a boyfriend, asks her to come to the cookout but she thought it was really funny. I think your right after the romantic situation that led to us kissing that night. But even before that I could tell she was into me. And no my sister was not there with us that late at night. The next morning around 10 is when she was there. Yeah I told her I would call her today. I don't know if I should bring up possibly making plans with her next weekend yet. Cause that's still two weeks away. But to really make it work I think we would have to start slow. I go visit her next weekend and she comes up to visit me and go from there. Maybe? I don't know but yeah she is somethin special and don't wanna fuck if up

• Hey I'm sorry this was for the other guy ha ha