Ex sees me with new girlfriend and acts jealous?

My ex and I have been broken up for the last two years and she has a boyfriend and recently saw me with my new girlfriend and kept staring at us and followed us around a department store.. what is up with her behavior.. why would she basically stalk us if she is so happy in her relationship and when ever I tried to speak to her during the summer she said no.. so y is she acting like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe she hasn't yet been able to get over you... just don't pay attention to her

Most Helpful Guy

• She doesn't want you to be happy. She wants you to be miserable while she is happy because she isn't over you.

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds to me like you just escaped from a bunny boiler. Keep running and don't look back. No contact all the way.

• She distrust you.

• She could be comparing herself to your new girlfriend? I don't know. Just because someone's jealous, doesn't necessarily mean that she wants to be with you.

What Guys Said 0