Hitting up a girl I used to talk to in middle school? How do I do it?

i didn't know exactly how to word the title so I'll just explain. When I was a sophomore in high school, this girl in 7th grade at my grammar school texted me one day and just started talking to me. I thought she was cute but the idea of talking to a 7th grader while I was halfway done high school freaked me out and I just didn't want to do it anymore. Last week I took my little cousin out with me to get some breakfast while I was babysitting. When we were eating I noticed that she was in the kitchen working and oh my god when I tell you this girl is an 11 on a scale of 1-10 that just doesn't feel like a high enough rating. She's a junior in high school now and I'm a sophomore in college and I can't stop thinking about hitting her up again. The thing is it's been 4 years and I'm not sure if she's interested anymore. I think I still have her number but is there anyway to casually text her or something without coming off as weird? I know that being in school and talking to a girl way below your class rank is unorthodox but when you're older 3 years doesn't seem to mean anything.

So basically this girl hit me up in 7th grade, wasn't comfortable. Older now, she's an absolute dime and I want to hit her up again. How do I do it? Can it be done?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "i didn't know exactly how to word the title so I'll just explain. When I was a sophomore in high school, this girl in 7th grade at my grammar school texted me one day and just started talking to me. "

^so how did she started textin u? did u gave yer # to her or she found it on her own?

"I thought she was cute but the idea of talking to a 7th grader while I was halfway done high school freaked me out and I just didn't want to do it anymore. "

^indeed... if i was u i;d stop textin

"She's a junior in high school now and I'm a sophomore in college and I can't stop thinking about hitting her up again. "

^so i guess she's more legal age now... u can give her a chance if u r still interested i guess... but she might not like u now keep in mind... people tend to change during their teens pretty much...

" I think I still have her number but is there anyway to casually text her or something without coming off as weird? "

^so she didn't notice u when she was workin there... no?

well... actually it's a good chance to message her... text sth like "hey i saw u workin there (name of da place)... how r u?"