Is this a bad sign?

I'm talking to a girl and whenever she uploads pics i write a in love emoji or write good looking but just this last time she skipped my "Wow" comment but answered everyone else. Is this a bad sign? It's almost as if it got old now hahaha

Most Helpful Girl

• sounds like you're just overthinking about it

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess she isn't comfortable with these these being visible to those on her list. AT least, not yet.

What Girls Said 1

• Most girls, like me, usually have to stay focused on if they're giving off the wrong message or not. With me, when I notice that guys start to like me and start tocompliment and sort of act different (if we were friends before), I start to feel sort of uncomfortable. I dodge, avoid, change the subject, or simply say thanks in the friendliest manner. This doesn't mean that I don't like the other person, though. Maybe she is just like this I don't know. I hope this sort of helped! :)

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think it means anything.