What did she mean by 'shes not sure' if she likes me more than a friend?

could tbis mean there are feelings there but she snot sure how strong? or is she basically letting me down nicely?

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL! It means exactly what it says, she's not sure, if she likes you more than a friend, meaning she doesn't like you more than a friend, probably because she has some doubts of how you would be as a boyfriend & what a relationship with you would be like

• u have just contradicted yourself, ur saying it means she's not sure? then u say it means she dont like you more than a friend? girls have subtle ways of hinting things, she might not want to hurt my feelings and be nice about it

• erm yes there is.. 'LOL! It means exactly what it says, she's not sure, if she likes you more than a friend' ...'meaning she doesn't like you more than a friend'. Does not sure mean she dont? no it means she's not sure, she could, she could not.

• Wow really, I repeated what the posts says, that why I wrote "meaning" afterwards. No wonder you don't get it LoL!!!

Just accept it, she's not into you, if she was, she would have flat out said "yes, I do like you more than a friend".

Most Helpful Guy

• She does not like you now, but may be she will in the future - that is how i understood

What Girls Said 2

• Being nice.

• If you are good friends that have known each other for a while I'd say she's not sure how to tell you she doesn't see you as more than a friend without ruining the friendship.
    If you have only known each other for a short time then she thinks there could be something there but she doesn't know and probably getting to know you better will help her decide.

What Guys Said 0