Should I ask him to meet up?

So me and this guy have been friends for a year, flirting for just over 2 months, having the odd make out session and we have slept together once. It wasn't fantastic as he came across really nervous but it doesn't bother me. I have seen him once after we slept together and we seemed how we usually are, however I haven't really spoken to him much since. We used to work together but he got moved to another location within the company so we don't see each other much but we text very occasionally. I really like him but I'm worried I will never see him again so I'm wondering whether I should ask him to meet up for a drink or something or will I come across as desperate and clingy?
I don't want to scare him away and the fear of rejection is literally eating me up inside! I'm so unsure what he actually wants from me and I'm worried he may have just wanted sex.

• ask him to meet up
    86% (6)83% (5)85% (11)Vote
  • Don't do it! He just wanted sex!!
    14% (1)17% (1)15% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Unfortunately I've had my answer. I saw him the other day in passing and was ignored. I text him asking how he was doing and was ignored again. Obviously he just wanted one thing 😢

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Guy

• "It wasn't fantastic as he came across really nervous but it doesn't bother me."

^i see... can u define wot made him nervous then?

"We used to work together but he got moved to another location within the company so we don't see each other much but we text very occasionally. "

^that's good actually... u didn't lose contact... so i guess u r still on good terms now...

"I really like him but I'm worried I will never see him again so I'm wondering whether I should ask him to meet up for a drink or something or will I come across as desperate and clingy?"

^clingy? y? he's faraway... so it's normal if u wanna see him... just mention "if u ever happen to be around my area... y don't we catch up for a drink?"

"I don't want to scare him away and the fear of rejection is literally eating me up inside! I'm so unsure what he actually wants from me and I'm worried he may have just wanted sex."

^i don't understand y u feel u'll be rejected actually... :/

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't know what made him nervous. He has always had the "gift of the gab" when it came down to flirty chats and texts but when he came over he was quite shakey and not as confident as usual.
      No didn't lose contact. We last texted on Saturday and the occasional snapchat since then.
      He's not far away as such. About a 30 minute drive but we both work weird hours. We haven't had a talk of what we want from this so that's why I'm questioning everything!
      I'm worried he'll reject me because I am unsure if he just wanted sex or if he genuinely likes me. Plus I haven't been single for a long time so I'm just unsure how to go about these things!

• Show All
    • u r welcome :)

What Guys Said 1

• THIS

"I really like him but I'm worried I will never see him again"

SO sweet, you must must must tell him that when you see him. it will do so much good if you are meant for him =) trust me

and if he makes fun or anything forget him =)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Sorry man...

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely message him to meet up and if he doesn't respond or arrange a time then you'll have your answer :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure.. Send him an email and ask him how he is doing? See how he responds. Then suggest meeting up for a drink after eirk.. Keep it simple

1|0
    0|0