Your bf\gf continuously does things you don't like & your constantly asking them not to because you don't like it, what do you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Compromise. If that doesn't work cut them off. Change is always good, change is to better yourself or better yourself for someone. It doesn't hurt to change every now and again.

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on what is being done and how it is affecting me. There is no thumb rule to this based on a general assumption or topic :)

• Something that YOU don't like
      Say you don't like your girlfriend constantly touchy feely on other dudes but she continues to do it

• There's not many things that I'm touchy about, I tend to be liberal minded. But if she does something where as is habit I've explained why not to do something. I'll just ignore and let her have her way :) I don't see any point in triggering pointless fights or arguments :)

• If they don't change, then they are no longer my girlfriend.

What Girls Said 2

• AVOID THEM
    until they are better trained or grow up
    otherwise, find something they hate done to them, then use this as their punishment every time they cross the line

• tell em to grow up or just leave if they aren't gonna change