What does this mean when a women says she wants to wail till im older before dating?

I have this friend whos a women, who I get on really well with and she said me while we were talking because she asked me if I had a girlfriend and I said I dont and that im alright being single for the time being and it went on from that and I said if you were my girlfriend you would get spoilt but she said she would if I was older she is 30 and im like 20 at the end of the week.

what did she mean when she said that.

Most Helpful Girl

• she really wanna make sure you got mature enough before dating you

Most Helpful Guy

• "I have this friend whos a women, who I get on really well with and she said me while we were talking because she asked me if I had a girlfriend and I said I dont and that im alright being single for the time being and it went on from that and I said if you were my girlfriend you would get spoilt but she said she would if I was older she is 30 and im like 20 at the end of the week."

^basically she was clear more or less... she thinks u r very young for her... a full decade of difference...

she likes u as a guy but she minds about age dfference... sorry... :/

u cannot change her mind about it... so i'm afraid u should give up da thought of datin her... :|

What Girls Said 2

• Means you aren't mature enough for her yet.

• It means you're not immature for her

What Guys Said 1

• It means it's socially embarrassing for the news of her dating a guy who is still a "teenager" to go back to her friends and family, but at least if the guy is "in his twenties," it's a different story.