My nose is way too big?

According to many posts, I posses many qualities a girl would find attractive. I am almost 6'3, I have big shoulders, nice eyes, athletic, personality etc...
My only problem is my huge nose. It fits my face from the front, but is huge in overall size. This has made me extremely self concious for the last 5 years or so. I became shy and will never draw any atention to myself. I can't talk to girls even when they talk to me first. Please don't just say "It's probaly not as big as you think it is, because I know it is."
I really need some sort of advice to get over this. I will be going to a college soon and don't want to repeat my earlier years. How much do girls care? how has someone else gotten over a similiar thing? Anything helps. Thanks.

TLDR I have a huge nose and will be going to College soon. How much do girls really care if I have many other positive attributes?

Most Helpful Girl

• (im sorry for my English if i made a mistake) I know its hard but try not to see it. You said you have big shoulders, nice eyes try to see those things. And its not a big problem for a boy to have a big nose i think... Try to impress people with your personality. I know a lot of people have imperfections but they all have friends, and some of them are really popular. And you said girls talk to you first, thats a good thing. If they really cared about your nose why'd they come and talk to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a big ass nose myself and girls don't complain about it. Actually, there's a little saying where I'm from that if you have a big nose, then you have a big dick. Probably not true but that's how some girls look at it. I wouldn't worry if I were you bro. Just be yourself and you'll be good.

What Girls Said 3

• You need to stop thinking about that, because at the end of the day you can't change it (well you can, but you shouldn't). You're the person who notices it the most, a lot of people don't even care that your nose is a bit bigger, trust me.

• cut it off then

• It's not a huge deal, it's only one small part of the entire package. If you're really concerned you could consider having rhinoplasty. I think you're probably worrying a bit too much.

What Guys Said 2