Dream About Other Guys While In an Exclusive Relationship?

I'm very happy with my boyfriend and we talk as much as we can, but we don't get to see each other much. In the past week since I last saw him, I've had three dreams with other guys in them: In the first, my closest friend (a guy) came up to me and kissed me on the cheek twice. This friend has ignored me for a week now without a reason, and my sister was also with us and I haven't seen her in a month. In the second, the Devil took the form of a random hot guy and there were a bunch of other girls around but he chose me and told me to have sex with him. I said I have a boyfriend and ran away (I'm not even religious). In the third, an old classmate from elementary school and I were on a school bus that was driving through a storm and he protected me and just held me in his arms. Another friend was with us, a girl who moved away a few years ago.
Are these dreams about people I miss, or is it my subconscious telling me I want more affection in my relationship? Or that I want to be single? I want to dream about my boyfriend, not these guys!!

• You are having dreams about the people you miss
  • You desire physical affection from your boyfriend
  • Other? (Comment please)
Thanks for all the helpful responses! I realize it wasn't just the other, obvious people in my dream I missed-it was my boyfriend too!

Most Helpful Guy

• Dreams are the brain's way of "indexing" and sorting through things. Michael Jackson holds the world record for going the longest without dreaming. Look how that turned out for him. The drug he was getting from the doctor who killed him gave it to him to help him stay awake so he could get more done.

Enjoy your dreams. They are healthy for you!

• Interesting take, thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you're not as happy as you would like to be

• Hmm true the physical distance sucks lol thanks for your reply!

What Guys Said 2

• yeah they're just dreams... I wouldn't think too much into it

• Unless you have a problem with your relationship the way it is, dont look for problems where there aren't any😊

What Girls Said 4

• they are just dreams. like the guy above commented, i wouldn't worry too much about it either. now if you are looking at guys during the day and having erotic fantasies about them, then there might be something

• your boyfriend needs to show more affection.

• It's not really his fault we can''t physically be with each other since it's sort of a long distance thing but thank you for your response!

• you want physical attention!

• I figured haha thanks!

• You put too much thought into it. They are only dreams. Dreams are nothing more than rubbish of your subconsciousness I'd say that you probably desire more physical affection from your boyfriend. That's why you're constantly seeing dreams of such nature.