Why would a guy tell a girl he is not the type to lose interest after sex?

I met a guy and have been on 7 dates with him. This past Saturday we finally did the deed. We hugged and he walked me to my apt. and gave me a very passionate kiss. Then a few minutes later I heard another knock and it was him bc I left something in his car. The next day he texted me saying how he was bored at work and hoped that I was having a fun day. We also communicated via text and I told him I hoped he was not weirded out about Sat. He was like no, not at all I am looking forward to seeing you again soon. I then mentioned about how I didn't want him to think I was easy and he said no, not at all he is not the type to lose interest after sex. Keep in mind that there is a pretty big age difference between the 2 of us. He is much older than me. He is the 2nd man I have been with sexually.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would he have been weirded out about Saturday?

Why did you make a point of telling him you ain't no ho?

He seems like a normal guy, but you're saying lots of strange things. His comment was trying to assuage your fears and was the only sensible response to your somewhat unusual comment which probably made him uncomfortable.

• well i guess bc it was unexpected.

• There's nothing 'weird' about having sex after a series of good dates with someone you like. That's... kind of how it's meant to go.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't go by his words go by his actions

What Guys Said 2

• You didn't have sex at the proper time. he'll lose interest. you ought to seduce him and wait for the right moment to have sex. he didn't lose interest. wanna know how? Ask him : do you love me? Tell why? And act like you're not satisfied. like that he'll try to impress you so he'll think that sex is a great thing to prove that he loves u. that will be usefull believe me ! Good luck !

• Well, was the sex good for him? and seven dates is very far away. Did you pay for any dates?

• I didn't.

• Offering does nothing because statistics show that women offer disingenuously. So if he decided to split the bill with you, then you wouldn't have been taken back

• Also, does that mean if you earned more than him you would pay too?

What Girls Said 1

• So she will sleep with him