Please HELP! I made a physical change and can't get a girl to save my life. What's the problem?

I'm 6'4 and 219lbs last year I weighed 296lbs with no type of muscle definition. When I weighed 296 pounds I used to get attention from women and everything , but since I made a major physical change girls won't really get close to me. I'm not shy neither lack confidence. I'm very funny and fun to be around. I get told how good looking I am a lot. I tried talking to this one girl she said she felt special cause I texted her and I asked her why and she said, "she couldn't believe I was talking to her." Then this girl says I give off this persona that I'm a player and im exactly the opposite. Majority of the girls I talk to won't take me seriously and they always seem defensive when talking to me. So what gives?
Please help me, so I can make some changes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if Brad Pitt texted me i would not believe it either. Now, maybe you are too handsome to be real. Is natural to be unsecure about getting ones hopes too high. Specially if you are the sporty+handsome+funny combo. You need to let girls know you are serious... if you are. Seems to me you talk with lots of girls. Maybe tell embarrassing stories about yourself, just to show them you can be a goof too!

• I do talk with lots of girls because most guys I can't get along cause they seem to start confrontations with me. I tell embarrassing stories to girls sometimes. One girl that I'm good friends and I were talking and the sex topic came up. She thought I had a lot of experience with women, and I told her a secret that I keep to myself and that's im a virgin. She laughed and swore up and down that I was lien.

What Girls Said 2

• Ask the girl why she call you a 'player,' maybe she could give you feed back. It helps to know because you can change things around. If she knows you well enough, like for sometime, just ask for feed back. It couldn't hurt.

• I asked the girl she said,"its my whole persona". I act nice to everybody and im laid back so I don't know. I just hope a girl will give me a chance and get to know me.

• Talk to her. Be yourself. It is better to know before making mistake. Play it safe.

• i think its the player thing
    people won't put their hand in every single flame to see if it burns or not... if you give off that feeling you are pretty much girl repellant

What Guys Said 2

• You might have gained too much confidence from your (awesome!) transformation, and so that combined with your newfound muscular build makes them worry you're just another dudebro player.

• That might be the problem never looked at it that way.

• confidence is the major game changer