Girls, for you personally, how does a guy go from being say a 6/10 to an 8 or 9 out of 10 looks wise?

title says it all

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't actually rate by numbers. But for me, if a guy looks good then for him to be more or less attractive tome depends on his personality. I enjoy dating and spending time with positive personality types. Funny, optimistic (but a bit realistic is totally fine, just so long as it's not pessimistic), kind hearted and how they interact with others will be factors.

If a guy is really good looking, but is rude and obnoxious, it's a complete turn off (for example a complete narcissist). Even if he's nice to me, but is rude to every one else, I will not find him attractive. There's a difference between poking fun at your mates and being mean.

What Girls Said 8

• Unfortunately looks wise it's usually just something you're born with. Excellent bone structure, I'm going to say a larger build and height (I still like short guys but ideally this adds), beautiful eyes, smile, something about nice arms and hands, of course a nice head of hair. One thing guys can do is have a good sense of style and be fit. Those2 things will go a long way.

However, thank goodness it isn't all up to physical appearances. I'd not come close to a 10 for women's standards but hopefully I'd be loved for more than that.

• You've stumped me. I was temporarily rendered speechless, which is rare. Lol. This is not something that I have contemplated before. But, each person views another person differently. What may be a 6 to me might be a 9 to another. Sooo... I say don't change for others. If you do choose to change something about yourself, do it for YOU. The person who views you as an 8, 9 or 10 is the one you need to be with anyway. It's most likely because they saw you as more than just a physical being.

• If someone is ugly/unattractive, they will always be so. Nothing you can do to change it. Extensive plastic surgery just makes it worse.

• He can't be its all in the bone structure, he can work out and that helps a tiny bit. Personality is a huge factor, I would say being a 6-7 is plenty good though he won't have trouble getting women, or a few at that point.

• Good people skills and bedroom skills

• If he dresses better it could help

• Personally, if a guy has a good sense of style it makes him a lot more attractive. If you have facial hair to make sure its kept nice and clean cut. If a guy smells good it always adds brownie points. And if he's fit or maintains a nice body.

• There's nothing look wise that a guy can do to jump up the scale. He can only make it up with his personality and make me want him more