Girls, Do girls that don't sleep around still exist?

Yes, this is a completely serious question. I know I might sound like a douchebag at first, but please hear me out. I really want to know, I'm not experienced enough in the dating scene to have a fair opinion about this I think.

I'm a guy with what you might call a little older morals and take on what I want my relationship to be like. I know myself that I am a catch for many girls. I am good looking, very nice, respectful and I have a good job (run my own company).

I am just wondering what my chances are of finding a girl with equal values that respects herself in the same way I do?

Girls, is it possible to find a girlfriend today that is like me? Maybe yourself, or your friends? Is it really rare with this kind of girl today?

I can tell you a little from my life.
I have met three girls in my life that I have seriously wanted as girlfriends. But it haven't worked out for different reasons (the last because I didn't like her sexual history).

First girl: 18 years old, had sex with 15 guys before me.
Second girl: 22 years old, had sex with 75 guys before me.
Third girl: 30 years old, had sex with 50 guys before me.

Excuse me for saying this, but it's just too damn much, and I can't have a normal relationship with a girl like this because I can't truly respect her.

Sidenote: I think that in the US there are probably some religious girls that stick to the old values, which is great. I'm not from the US though (Sweden), and I can't date a religious girl anyway since I'm an atheist.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• How many girls have you slept with?

I don't think there's anything wrong with having preferences but if you really like someone then in the end, why does it matter? i'm personally waiting and I would prefer a guy who didn't have much experience, like me. But if I really liked someone then why does it matter? what does it change exactly? if they show you they can be in a trusting, respectful, committed relationship with you then I really don't understand why it's an issue.

Also why can't you date a religious girl, you don't have to have the same beliefs in order to be in a relationship together.

What Girls Said 12

• I'm 20 years old. Only ever had sex with one person (my now ex boyfriend). Still haven't had sex with my current boyfriend even though we've now been together a few months. I want to make sure he's with me in the long run and not just for a couple months for something to do lol.

• That is great to hear. Even this little story makes me happy. Unfortunately, from my experience you would be the exception to the rule.

• Thank you for your answers! I'm just curious about one thing, are you from the US?

Not that it matters, just curiosity.

• No I'm not, I'm from Ireland :D

• Totally possible for you to find a girl that doesn't sleep around. I can say i am one of them, i find it very attractive that you have you're life together. And it can be hard for girls to find the same thing in guys, i wouldn't like a guy who has played girls and who has slept with tons its not attractive to me.

• I don't sleep around

• Yes, I'm one of them. Case closed.

• Question is not really if one person like that exists, it's wheter it's the norm or not.

• Well I would say that collectively, yeah people like that exist. Statistically, there's too many people for there not to be people who don't.

• 50 partners? 75? Damn, man. You're seriously just meeting the wrong girls. I promise you very few of us are actually like that.

• Yes, we're out there! There are respectable women, you just need to find them.

• what is your definition of sleeping around? lots of virgin girls makeout/kiss with the same # of guys. and do other things.

• With sleeping around I mean like, having lots of one night stands, having many sex friends (more than one at a time -.-). Like, the last girl that was 30 years old, if she had slept with 20-25 I could've accepted that, but 50? No. That means around 5 new guys every year! That's not love, that's just fucking around. (lol)

• No, kissing is way more harmless ofcourse. But if a girl goes out to bars and makes out with guys she just met, then she is still too "slutty" in my opinion. Excuse my lack for better words.

• what about oral?

• I am 23 and I have had sex with 2 guys

• I honestly think you need to grow up because these women aren't doing anything wrong. And you shaming the fact that they have had sex with more than a few people is sad. I think you need to get over yourself and try not judge anyone based on how many people have been sexually involved with.

• I'm not shaming anyone, I'm just wondering if there are people like this out there. Because I haven't found them... :/

• Yes, I do not sleep around nor will I ever. I don't judge or condemn others for doing what they want, it's just for me I don't want to. I'm not religious, I just want one man and to have a relationship with him... that includes sexual. I haven't found one I want to be with yet.

• Me I'm still a virgin😊

• everything there is 100% match basically

except for "girlfriend" (marriage im not gonna be someones gf)
    and "religious" (muslim)

but basically yea... i was thinking the exact same about guys. wondering if there any old fashioned/chivalrous guys still around in the west... and there you are (and I've seen like 3 others on GAG who i think might be the same)
    we exist lol
    dont give up