Is it a good sign when a man starts introducing you to his friends?

Have been on about 6 dates with this guy and got an invitiation from him to come spend the Labor Day Holiday with him and his friends. (The friends would have been a married couple) Unfortunately I could not attend, but he said that we could plan another weekend activity. I am just wondering if this is usually a good sign in the realm of dating. I'd also like to say that there is an age difference. He is in his early 40s and me in my late 20's.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you're in... when a man attempts to introduce you to his circle of friends, especially an intimate circle (coupled friends) He's trying to show you he too wants an intimate relationship, in other words exclusivity. He's in his 40's so he's most likely mature and not running game

What Guys Said 11

• If you are dating, yes I think its a good sign, make note of what kind of friends they are though. If they're just chill acquaintances and not close friends then it may not mean too much, but if they're close buddies, then yes its a great sign as he's bringing you into his close circle.

• Most of the time it is a good sign if he wants his friends to meet you. He is wanting their approval and hopes they will accept you as part of the click

• Probably wNts to show you off, cause he's old and your young.

But yes it's good but it's a sign not a definite conclusion

• It's a VERY good sign. It means that he likes you and you've passed his tests. Now, he wants his friends opinion about how the two of you function together. If I don't like a gal, she's not meeting my friends.

• its a good sign I think

• Yes, mostly positive. Unless he is a douche and he is showing off he can still get a 20 year old. By the 6th date, you would know if he is a douche by now.

• Yes it is.

• Oh ya! That means you are bragging material to the boys "look at what I got and you don't" Unless he's one of those guys that likes to share his rewards. Sometimes guys love it when his friends check out his girl. Watch out lol

• It is a good sign and has confidence in you.

• Some age gap, but yea very goooood sign

• Yes it is a VERY good sign that he is comfortable enough around you to not be embarrassed of letting his friends meet you

What Girls Said 10

• Passing the friends test is an important step forward, as I expect these friends were his marriage ideal, thus he's thinking along those lines for you someday and wants them to give pointers objectively but in caring for him... see if everyone gets along so this could be routine... someday. Only passing the family test is more important.

As for you, relax and enjoy the ride as if not a test - if they aren't worth seeing again, he'll figure out something else to do with you, if he labels you a keeper.

• Yes, it means that he's getting serious about you. In the beginning, he asks, "What are your plans for this weekend?" to see if you're available. When he's serious, he asks, "What are our plans for this weekend?" because he just assumes you'll want to be together.

Good luck.

• OMG... im 21 and my boyfriend is 41.

yes, if he wants you to hang with his friends it is really a good thing! it means he is really into you and proud enuf he wants his friends to know.

the next big step is to meet his parental units. I have not met my bfs parents yet.

• Yeah. But I'm not familiar with the older people so I don't know what it means in their world.
    But I'd imagine it means it's good.

25 isn't 'late 20's, by the way.

• Wow girl, I just gotta say your pic is stunning, you could be a model. And no I'm not gay or bisexual, but I appreciate beauty

• @loved2blovedbyu Haha it's a model actually... not me though. xD
      Though I have some similarities to her people tell me. =)

• Oh, Lol, I kinda wondered, but yea she's gorg! No wonder she's a model eh

• Yeah, introducing you to his family and friends is a sign that he sees you as someone to keep around for a while, and that he's proud to show off.

• Yes it's a very good sign. He's including you in his life now :)

• Yes it is a good sign.

• Yeah it looks like it.

• Yeah, it's a good sign

• I think its a good sign, I think he could be serious about you especially if they are close friends.