If I attract the wrong guys it means that I am the problem?

Hi! All my life I have been thinking that every time that my heart gets broken is 100% the fault of the guy.
But now, I feel like coincidences don't happen so often!

Every time that I start dating a guy, I realize they are not nice as I though they will be. They are just players, cheaters or not interested in me.

If I am the problem and I am searching in the wrong places, what should I do? i do not even know where do you find a decent guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• The 'decent guys' are probably all in the friendzone!

• But I do not have male friends (too complicated) all my friends are girls :D

Most Helpful Girl

• its not your fault its your luck.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't know it seems to me like as if there is some aspect of your personality that only attracts the wrong type of guys. I am not saying you are doing something, it may not be your fault it's just happening. I would say it's just bad luck.

Searching in wrong places could not only be a reason, sometimes searching in right places can also attract a wrong who would happen to be there by chance, so that's bad luck again. That can also happen, right? don't you think?

• You don't attract the wrong guys. You attract all kinds of guys, but you choose the wrong guys. See the difference? As you get older and become more experienced in relationships, you'll learn to spot the undesirable characteristics and avoid those kinds of guys.

• It comes from different expectations. There are some great guys out there, just going to work and doing themselves. But many of them are not looking as well, as they have been hurt too many times, so they have just given up. You find them by keeping your eyes open and realize that not all guys are looking.

• Make guy friends and use them to screen men and throw beautiful men your way. There's nothing a bro likes hearing from his bro more than, "bro, I know this hot chick who thinks you're cute."

• Sounds like you keep falling for the same type of guy, go out with a guy that isn't your type you might be amazed how much of a difference it can be. You just keep falling for the same kind of guy

• What kind of clothes you wear?

What Girls Said 1

• Not necessarily. The assholes can know that for some girls, they only need to be sweet/nice to get her into bed and then ditch her. You don't know their personality beforehand yet they know that they need to be nice in order to get a woman.

I don't think it's your fault in this situation.