Girl has been really stressed and busy? Best date/getaway ideas for a Friday night?

So my girl has been really stressed and really busy with a lot on her plate right now. I want to take her out on Friday night so she can get away from all the stress and relax for a little, being at home is really stressful right now, what can I do? Or where can I go?

I was thinking out to dinner then just go watch the sunset or something. I really wish I could take her to my house, my parents house because I'm 16, and make her dinner and just hang out for a night to get her to relax for a little but it ain't my house and my parents wouldn't like that... or maybe I could get them to say yes but they would be there the whole time when she was over. I don't know these are just ideas. What do y'all think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think going out to eat and watching the sunset is a good idea. :) Anything that involves getting out the house & doing something that's gets ur mind off things is good, such as going to the movies, romantic walks, getting ice cream, u could give her a massage (sounds like she needs one :) ). I think it's super cute & sweet of you to want to take ur girl out, so she can have fun & relax. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• "So my girl has been really stressed and really busy with a lot on her plate right now. I want to take her out on Friday night so she can get away from all the stress and relax for a little, being at home is really stressful right now, what can I do? Or where can I go? "

^so wot's da reason she's being stressful then? if u know da reason i beleive u can help her tone down yer stress levels... but anyway if she doesn' wanna go out u can't push her... it might make her feel worse if she feels being pushed :/

"I was thinking out to dinner then just go watch the sunset or something. I really wish I could take her to my house, my parents house because I'm 16, and make her dinner and just hang out for a night to get her to relax for a little but it ain't my house and my parents wouldn't like that... "

^how old is she? and wot makes u beleive yer parents wouldn't approve? do they know her and they disagree about u being wid her? or generally they don't allow u datin anyone?

"or maybe I could get them to say yes but they would be there the whole time when she was over. I don't know these are just ideas. What do y'all think?"

^if they agree... then i don't see y u shouldn't? do u wanna ask 'em to leave u alone wid her? if that's so do u believe there's any chance they'll let u?

• I'm not pushing her at all, I am trying to help her. I actually haven't asked her about it yet. I was just thinking to be nice a little 4 hour night date or hanging with me to relieve her stress a little.

She is 17 which is only a couple months older than me. They are alright with me dating her, it's just they don't like people in our house. And my parents don't like me to be alone with girls because they don't trust me.

I don't think they will let me be alone with her at home because of them not trusting me very much. I can ask them and see when they would say but it would probably either be "no", or "as long as dad and I can stay the whole time".

• u r welcome :)

• thanks :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0