What makes girls look the most attractive to men?

I know not all guys like the same things, but I would bet there are certain women and girls that people find universally attractive. I need help; I’m trying to attaract a certain guy that I don’t know very well. well both be at the same party. I don’t know if I should try to highlight my best features with natural makeup. Or go bold with my makeup, which can be either a big hit or miss. By bold I mean red lips, smokey eyes, the works. Or I could go inbetween and have mostly natrual make up with red lipstick. What do you guys think look best on most girls?

• Natural makeup, simple and clean
    61% (11)58% (14)60% (25)Vote
  • Bold and sexy makeup
    6% (1)4% (1)5% (2)Vote
  • In between
    33% (6)38% (9)35% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls who are attractive. meaning confident in their own skin

1|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 6

• "Natural makeup" combined with her hair out, a nice shirt and tight jeans or tight black faux leather pants is what I love. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to see modest girls, there is just a special glow to them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bacon wrapped lingerie... om nom nom nom.

1|0
    0|0
  • Unatractiveness,

I instantaneously dislike ''pretty girls''.

0|0
    1|0
    • That is... strange. If you were attracted to unattractive girls then wouldn't they be technically attractive to you?

• Show All
    • Maybe you just have bad luck? Thou I will admit most of the more "attractive" ones are also a bit conceited..
      And loool what scale do you use? One that's out of 5?

• Just a realistic scale unfortunately.

• Natural - no makeup, or just a little bit (only concealer & face powder), sporty or casual, and assertive/dominant/self-confident personality (that's what I call sexy).

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing beats natural makeup, simple and clean.

If I can't see your makeup, then it's done perfectly. Good makuup make you look as you wound if nature had been more kind without looking painted.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Natural is beautiful in all people

1|0
    0|0