What does it mean to you when you call someone "complicated"?

I was told by an ex friends with benefits that I am extremely complicated. What's your definition of complicated and what do you mean by it?

Most Helpful Girl

• a complicated person is a person that is hard to understand and a person who shows mixed feelings... that's my definition of complicated

What Girls Said 2

• i consider it a compliment. it depends on how they mean it and how u take it.

to me, it could mean u have depth to you. you have many sides to you, without having many personalities. you are unique and you don't enjoy following a crowd.
    you're also a little mysterious. u dont give everything away, and if u do, u do it very slowly. to get to know u, one needs to dedicate lots of time, otherwise they will give up on the incredibly difficult puzzle that is u.

that's what i think it means.

• Thank you. I think I'm in the middle of the bad and good side of complicated😕

• I love drunken night thoughts! Those are the best... especially when you have some good music in the background.

• i knowwww!! haha so true.

• Complicated = emotional baggage.

What Guys Said 0