How attractive is a deep voice to girls?

I don't actually see the benefits. I have one and it just means that in groupy situations with pals, I feel like I'm rambling on to myself as people can't hear me very well due to its low pitchness.

Most Helpful Girl

• Deep voices are really soothing and manly I guess.

I dunno it's just really really attractive. I can just listen to you talk for hours without interrupting you - just listening to the vibrations for your voice. Ew I'm starting to sound like those creeps in my PMs.

ANYWAYS,

A guy with a deep voice can say "Bubbles" and still sound masculine. TRY IT.

• lol, I tried it and it didn't sounds girly at all lol.

I guess a deep male voice also gets respect. I got told I sounded like a public announcement system the other day lol

• "You're the one reason I wake up in the morning, you're the one reason I find a way to smile, you're the one person that can change everything around when it is going bad. Your eyes, your smile, your everything, your laugh, your look in your eyes when you talk to me. It's just everything about you that makes me want you even more."

• 😂it's suuuuper long but ;_; I've been dying to hear this quote read

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like it either. It feels like I'm mumbling all the time.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's pretty sexy. I dated one guy with a deep baritone and it was one of his most attractive features.

• I like it! I find it sexy, especially if it is a bit raspy like Alejandro Sanz.

• I'm not super into them. I mean they're okay but they don't boost a guy's attractiveness.
    I prefer a medium pitch for guys. It sounds more friendly.

What Guys Said 1