Girls, Do you want your boyfriend to be honest with you when you take him makeup shopping?

My girlfriend wanted to buy makeup and I drove her to the store and she wandered around buying a bunch of stuff I didn't know anything about. She kept asking me if this eye liner woukd look good compared to her old kind etc. I was honest with her and said I like how she looked before so keep doing that and she asked me if she should dye her hair. I didn't want her to do that but she bought dye to change her hair to red.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you should just tell her that you like her the way she is and that she should stop using all those chemical products on her

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, always be honest about everything. My boyfriend goes shopping with me too and he will honestly tell me if something doesn't look good on me or if he doesn't like something. He always has such great advice, I hate going shopping without him

• Well I was honest and said what I felt but its a weird to say no I don't like that ya know?

• Id want you to be honest if I ask rather than buying something that makes me look stupid

• Well should I tell her not to dye her hair?

• Tell her that you're not sure if it will suit her or not