Girls, do you consider a man who has slept with 50 girls a boyfriend material?

Most guys wouldn't consider a girl who slept with 50 guys a girlfriend material. And no matter her personliaty, they will not hesitate to judge just based on the partners.
How is it for girls? Say a 28-30 year old with 50 partners. Is this fact enough to filter him out as a boyfriend material or not?

My personal observations are that girls don't care about how many women guys have slept with, as long as they behave nice with them and are faithful. But for guys, no matter how the girl behaves, they will always care.

• Yes, as long as he treats me nice and is faithful, number of partners doesn't matter.
    36% (13)
  • No, no matter what he does, this number speaks for him a lot and I wouldn't be able to trust him ever.
    64% (23)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Not to me. I'd be wondering if he's going to be with me for the long term or if he's just thinking of me as a fling and looking for the next girl to sleep with. I imagine he'd be bored in an LTR and would want to move on, based on a history like that.

What Girls Said 20

• I don't know...

While I love my best friend and despite him being an asshole all the time, haha, he's actually a pretty good guy... to other people. He's not a bad boyfriend. BUT he's been with so many girls that he can't keep count. People are always pushing us to be together and honestly, while I wouldn't date him anyway, if I did think about dating him, his number would make me feel... uneasy.

Still, I think I would be able to look past it. He may be a little slutty around the edges ;), but he's a good guy and when he likes someone, he makes sure they know it and doesn't look anywhere else. I can definitely vouch for him. Numbers aren't everything, but I think sex should be saved for someone you love, not someone you just met at a sleazy bar or a dirty dance club.

• That's a lot. Obviously I wouldn't be too happy about it, but if I really like him and he's loyal, I can look past that.

• Numbers don't matter to me. He just has to be clean and trust worthy. Maybe he was a pornstar? Lol whatever. I don't judge based how someones sex life is.

• I have no idea what my boyfriend's number is. He's loyal to me and doesn't have an STD and other than that I see no reason to care.

• I don't really care. as long as he's not an asshole and is someone I'd date, I wouldn't care lol.

plus, I'd never ask for a number. thats not my business.

• I would prefer someone with no experience, like me but if I really liked a guy, a reasonable amount wouldn't bother me. 50 is a little too much for me though, I would be really cautious of him at first definitely but if he showed me that he could be in a committed relationship with me, then why not?

I agree with you though, some guys wouldn't go near a girl with that many past partners and I think girls are more open when it comes to forgiving a sexual past.

I think it's because so many guys say "women can get sex easier" so they have the right to look down on them. That's something I will never understand, a lot of people use their looks to get what they want in life, how can you be mad that a girl did it lol

• hahaa, yeah, it's the old double standard ho vs stud. 50 for u makes a ho, 50 for me makes me a stud. The logic goes like, I need to have a lot positive things to bang 50, you need to be average looking with vagina to bang 50 lol.

• Yup lol I kind of get but I mean do guys not use their looks to get laid? or money? or other things they want, people use being attractive to get what they want all of the time.

• NO THANKS!!! that's definitely NOT boyfriend material at all!

• I wouldn't say he a cheater for banging 50 girls but to me that is a big red flag because basically you can't even keep a relationship. Or your a player and you play with those girls hearts how I know I'm different or I'm just a other number added to your list?

• No, just no. It's too high a number, and it shows he can't keep a stable relationship. I'd be so worried about STD's too.

• No thanks. He's probably carrying the plague. Or, worse yet, he is the plague.

• woah.. 50!!! that's a bit too much..

• Dude that's a lot. Definitely not a boyfriend material to me.

• she must have had interesting galore of stds in the past

• he would have to be tested multiple times. and he'd have to get rid of all his female 'friends'. and we'd have to wear rings. not married, but for the principle.

• Not in my opinion

• I wouldn't be able to trust him. 50 is a lot and he'll probably cheat on me

• Dude, ~nah son~.

• You know, I made a question the exact opposite of this. Most if not ALL the females said they expect their SO to not care how many sexual partners they've had because according to those females 'it's just sex'. And now, looking at this question, it's clear that it's all bullshit. 67% wouldn't date a guy with multiple partners. They claimed double standards well I call hypocrisy!!! They want the guys to not care but when vice versa they also wouldn't date a guy who's been sexually active.

• 50? WOW. I don't know about dating, but if he managed to get laid 50 times as a male I'd like to learn his secret.

• 50 girls suggests a lot of one night stands, which generally makes me think someone is bad in bed if they just hit it and quit it there's not really room for learning you know.
    Which is a big turn off.
    Also it's not about being faithful, sleeping with that number suggests that personality wise they either are lacking the ability to be in a relationship, don't particularly value women as people but rather as opportunities for sex, it's just not a very flattering personality to want to be with.