Are you fed up with dating and why?

I'm kinda getting fed up with dating and I was wondering if there other people out there that are getting fed up too if so why are you getting fed up?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes i am! The last date i had felt more like an interview. It made me feel so uncomfortable. I have been single for a long time now, because i just can't seem to be happy in a relationship. I am happy in my life right now , i have lots of friends and a great social life. Work takes up most of my time. I just can't be bothered with the added stress a relationship brings.

• I'm starting to feel that no guy is good enough anymore or doesn't want to try to be worth it you know?

• Yup I'm glad there girls who feel the same way.

• Thanks for the MHO 🌹💛

What Guys Said 5

• I am with you
    Right now it's just lame
    I am talking to a girl, that is talking to all my boys
    Worst thing is, she is proud of using guys
    I am over her, damn...

All the good girls aren't attractive enough to date
    All the hot girls are sloots, so you don't want to date them either and the rest are just inbetween.
    To be honest I know there are beautiful and good girls out there, but they don't want anything to do with me, and they are few and far between

There is no hope dating anymore, not if you want anything lasting any way

And for girls it's the same shit, they have to deal with assholes, or creepy guys, or unattractive dudes who will treat them like a queen,
    the quality of human beings sucks
    And I am part of that problem

• I've got the opposite... I'm fed up being single... I would really like being a serial dater.

• That would be a red flag to be honest dating too many people just shows you can't keep a relationship or you did stuff in your past relationships that didn't made them last.

• I'm not replying to a dip shit anymore so bye.

• Whatever lol

• Yes, because I am tired of having to pay for women just because they expect me to. There is definitely an expectation for men to pay. As a result, men have so much pressure and women just have to show up looking beautiful

• Well if you never brought girls things or tell them no when you don't want to you wouldn't have a issue. I know I have done that in my past relationship wanting him to buy me things but what piss me off most is that he pamper me like no one else would by buy me a crap ton of shit then accuse me of using him. If you had a problem doing this then don't do it.

• how is that cheap? and women aren't cheap for wanting free things and having jobs?

• I meant cheap by not spending that much on a date and second yes in a way woman are cheap but not all.

• I'm getting tired of women viewing people as expendable. My initial reaction was to treat them that way too and only fuck and dump them, but that of course was neither a mature response nor a constructive one.

I've given up on finding a good person and I'm just focusing on my hobbies now, I've stopped dating.

• I am currently not, it is fun from time to time.

What Girls Said 6

• Yep. I dated a guy for like a week. He was leading me on and eventually wanted sex. He told me he would still talk to me afterwards. I refused sex and despite him kissing me goodbye and arranging to meet up, he ignored me.
    I'm talking to a guy now and he keeps saying he wants to meet me but there's always a reason not to. Even when I asked him if he actually wanted to meet up and told him it was fine if he didn't want to, he told me he still wanted to. He flirts and talks about cuddles, but he never acts on it.
    So, yeah I give up.

• I'm feeling emotionally exhausted

• Not fed up per se, but I am definitely taking a break. I put too much energy in the last guy, and it is so emotionally and sometimes physically draining. It feels good to focus on me for a bit, and do things I want to do.

• Not so much fed up, but i like me time.
    Never liked someone more than my me time, so while dating can be fun it depends if i feel like it. Sometimes it's more of a bother.

• I checked out online dating
    That shit is wack
    I'll try irl dating during college time or after

• Yes... The media talks about romance too much. Especially YA books.