Why did he cancel his online dating account when we broke up?

He was getting on once a week, according to him to look at my pictures (yeah right). But the day after we broke up he canceled it. I thought it was for me but he assured me it was not. Why get on in a relationship then cancel it at break up?

O asked him if he met someone else and he got mad and said no there was never anyone but me. I hate him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Cancelled it, or blocked you on it?

• He changed his self summary to "taking a break from this" and removed all his details.

• That's really weird, then. I can't understand any reason apart from just wanting some time away from it all.

• Or he was cheating on me and met someone he likes better... He said he was depressed over another failed relationship. Not our break up but a break up. He went out of his way to hurt me again and again. He milked me telling him my feelings for him out of me to tell me I was never 'just some girl' but he resents every piece of me. I was in love with him but when I finally found out the truth about how he felt about me those feelings pretty much vanished. I felt used and like why didn't you tell me this before this is so unfair. I had no idea he didn't like me back until the day i broke up with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you guys meet through online dating?
    If yes, then he probably did it because he doesn't believe in online dating anymore?

What Guys Said 3

• maybe he sees it as the reason you broke up... and doesn't want to remind himself of it so he cancels it?

• No he cancelled it whilst I was driving to his place to get my things. Which was when I told him that was one of the main reasons I was unhappy, that and his inability to express any emotions.

• If he really was getting on there just to look at your pictures, then when you broke up, of course he would cancel it.

• How did you broke up? I wonder if you are only thinking he was faking his feelings for you?

• Feelings or not he has an unhealthy relationship with women in general. He cried when I told him I wanted to break up and then when we did which led me to some doubt. But I discovered he was only disappointed at the failed relationship and it had nothing to do with me. As long as I wasn't expressing an opinion we were fine. But any type of opinion I had angered him. Such as me being ecstatic when the sky was blue without clouds, he questioned it to death and why I don't like clouds... Passive aggressive displaced discontented because I didn't spend Saturday with him. I didn't spend Saturday with him because he had a friend in town and they told me his wife was off on her own for the day so I went home. She came back and they went to a country dance club. I broke up with him when he told me he was indifferent to seeing me and wouldn't take it back but said I was blowing it out of proportion. I told him I wouldn't date a man who expresses apathy towards me and that was that.

• I don't give up on love. I don't give up on anything until I know I did all I could do. He doesn't share this sentiment. The second a relationship gets hard he runs. Even if it is fixable because fixing it would require him to consider the other person and he straight up is t willing to do that. His emotions are valid but no one else's are.

He does not want me. There is no fixing that. Even if he was lying about not wanting me it isn't okay. I told him I moved on and am dating other people.

• I can't imagine anything else.
      I still think you should go and hug him and talk to him. Try it.
      By the way does he live with his family now? parents?

What Girls Said 0