Isn't cheating justified?

In this situation.

I'm currently still dating my Asian girlfriend from Japan. For about 8 months on and off now she has refused to sleep with me.

After 3 months of her laziness and excuses I claimed to her that I'm going to end it. We love each other so much. She begs to stay with me, I give in because of the love we share. But she only has slept with me 4 maybe only 7 times in 8 months.

Is it okay to cheat on my love but still want to be with her?

ALIEN POWER!

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's not.

What you have basically said in this is that you love her too much to break up.
    If that's the case, you love her too much to break her heart.

But no. You are still considering cheating. So to me, it says that you are scared of breaking hers and yours heart and being a man about the situation and instead looking for the cowards way of wanting your cake and eating it too.

Cheating is very very rarely acceptable. If your relationship isn't fulfilling you, find a new one. Simple as that. Don't kid yourself into thinking that cheating is okay.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Cheating is never justified because you're playing with someone's else trust and love. It's unfair to them. In your case, I would tell her about your sexual urges and work something out with her. If she doesn't and you have a much higher libido than her, then you two are not compatible. Intentions of cheating usually mean a person is not satisfied with their relationship. In such a case, it would be best to end the relationship maturely. Hopefully, you two can still be friends if you two want to of course. As if you cheat, you will only create problems and resentment.

What Girls Said 5

• No, If you are unhappy in your relationship, tell your partner. Decide what your next step will be. It may be the end and you split, or the relationship is opened up, or you go for counseling to decide if there is any hope of getting your loving feelings back.

But the lying and the cheating will most certainly seriously damage any chances of a good recovery. And even if you don't get caught, you'll know you're a cheater and a liar. Keeping your self-respect is important, even more important than what other's think of you. You have to live with yourself. You will always be knowing what you did, and how you let yourself, your partner and your vows down.

• Nope cheating is never justified. If she isn't giving you what you want then you should just break up with her. How can you love someone and then go on cheating behind their back and then have the audacity to say it was justified.
    That just basically says you never even loved her in the first place.

• Cheating is NEVER justified. If you're not happy in the relationship anymore, then get out. Don't cheat. You saying cheating is justified because of the bad situation you're in, is like saying murder is justifiable if the murdered person annoyed you beyond your limit. Cheating is not the same crime as murder in law, but in morals and ethics, they're both considered wrong.

• Cheating is never justified

• no, just break up.

What Guys Said 7

• No, cheating is never justified you don't cheat on the one you love and yet continue loving that person, because both are opposites, the moment you decide to cheat on the one you love means you have decided you don't love that person anymore and that your interest in someone else now, so you see love and cheating are opposites.

• Just leave her. Personally, I don't find Asian girls to be worth waiting that long for.

• No, dude. Cheating is never okay. Just end it with her if you're that desperate for sex.

• No, it is not justified. You go down that road and you will be never feel at peace. Be a man and use your will power. If she does not want to do it, respect it.

• Who cares, you're going to do it anyway, don't look to other people for validation

• No you should end it and find a nice girl on your planet rather then going all the way to Japan.

• ... are you serious... ?