Girls, have you ever been attracted to guy lately?

I mean you weren't attracted to him at the beginning, but after getting him to know you completely fall "in love" and he become the most attractive dude ever. :P

Please, don't answer only yes or no.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Just happened this year. Well, actually last year, but I still really like him.

• Again, more details? ;P

• Well, I saw him as a teddy bear and a good friend, but nothing more at first. I didn't even know he was flirting with me for the longest time until we were hugging and he touched my butt. I mean, he's a really flirty guy so I thought it was just normal behavior, but there was something different that happened that day. He chased me from the beginning and I'm pretty sure I was already falling for him by the time he did the butt grab. I fell for him even harder after he confessed his feelings for me a short time after that.

• Also with another guy. I met him while I was at outpatient at a psychiatric hospital and when I first looked at him I was really uninterested. My first impression was that he was unattractive. Then, I got to know his personality and he quickly grew on me within a weeks time. I grew on him too, but he already thought I was attractive from the start. We never dated, but we both wanted to. He didn't know I liked him because I lied for some dumb reason and said I didn't. I had a boyfriend, but I liked this guy more but I didn't dump my boyfriend for him. I really wanted to though. It was bad timing for the two of us and I do somewhat regret never telling him my true feelings.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm attracted to a new guy everyday lol This doesn't mean I'm in love with all of them XD

• Yes happened to me

• My first boyfriend. He wasn't that attractive until I got to know him.

• omg yea so many times actually xD

but that last part was with only one guy