Girls, I need your opinions on my head size? plze be brutally honest?

Girls, I need your opinions on my head size? plze be brutally honest?

I have provided two pictures so you can get a better idea. I know my head is kinda big. My question is would you not date me or find me unnactractive because of my head size. I really want the truth please tell me how it is..

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't look big at all. by the way your eye lashes are sooo nice!!!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Alright, when I first looked at the two pictures, nothing but 'not bad ;(' came to my mind, but after reading the title, some things became a little bit more noticeable.

Your head isn't big to an extent where it would cause you troubles with dating, trust. People all have their different strong appearance characteristics.

If you aren't happy with the appearance of your head size, you can select haircuts that could adapt to your face better than can neutralize things more.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• No lol what a silly question! unless your head was so big your body looked unnatural I wouldn't even notice how big or small it was.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually have the exact opposite problem, y head is tiny! But don't worry you are actually a really good looking guy! ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • it's really average,

0|0
    0|0
  • No but you could change the hair color and wear a more sleek and elite outfit

0|0
    0|0
  • Average head

0|0
    0|0
  • süper <3 <3 <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Ypur head isn't big but if u think so try new haircuts

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude you're fine and attractive!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Big head.. The make fun of you... Tiny head.. They still make fun of you...

You're fuc**d either wau dude BUT you're A good looking guy

0|0
    0|0
  • Your heads fine bro, gain some confidence. Chicks dig confidence.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your head looks normal dude.

0|0
    0|0