Friends who started sleeping together... Now what?

I've known this guy for a while now (about a year), mostly through mutual friends and running into each other at parties. About a month and a half ago, he had a party I went to and we ended up being the last two standing... And ended up sleeping together. Since then, we've hung out each weekend and occasionally during the week. Much of this is in the context of going out with friends, but we've gone out on our own as well. We've continued sleeping together regularly, and almost always end up staying awake most of the night talking. We text pretty regularly (not daily, but not far from daily). So now I'm wondering - is this headed to relationship-ville or have I accidently jumped on the hook-up train? I'm starting to get attached, and I am hopeful that he is too... Part of me wants to bring all this up, but the other side is hesitant. What's going on here and what should I do, if anything?

• Next stop: Relationship-ville!
  • Wrong train. Exit quickly.
  • No clear destination yet.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• I've went down this road and it ended miserably for me. I mean texting and calling all the time, tons cuddling and hand holding, going places together, hanging out without sex involved, even hanging out with his family... but no relationship.

I'm of the opinion that if a guy wants a relationship, he usually goes for it.