Is my girlfriend to much for me to handle?

I've been dating thus girl for about a month and I'm absolutely crazy about her. Everything has been amazing. In a month we've had a better relationship than I've ever had before. We work in a place where there is a girl that her last boyfriend cheated on her with. I didn't know this so one day I was talking to the girl and my girlfriend got mad. She eventually realized I had no idea and we worked everything out. It's been two weeks and things were back to normal until today. I was working and a group of people with the girl in it walked into the space I was working in. I didn't say anything to her or even notice that she was really in the room. They weren't there long but my girlfriend came in a they were leaving and saw me in the here as well and now she is mad at me. She won't believe me that I didn't say anything the girl and she didn't say anything to me. She doesn't trust anything I say now. She wants to break up with me because I didn't get up and leave the room when the girl came in. She won't listen to anything I have to say. I've tried everything. She always just seems so concerned about this girl even though I know nothing about it her just works in the same place I do but I hardly see her. I didn't even know who she was. I just don't know what to say or to do. I'm starting to think my girlfriend is to much for me to handle. Any advice will help. Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• If she can't trust you what kind of relationship can you have? :/

• You are right. I know that, it's just hard to walk away. I'm a very forgiving person and it's hard for me to say no.

Most Helpful Guy

• She has issues, forget about her. If she really likes you she'll come back to you once she learns to deal with her insecurities

What Girls Said 1

• I would walk away. Relationships should be easy and carefree. This one definitely isn't

• It's so hard to walk away because she seems like the perfect girl. This is the only thing that's bothered me so far. After the first time I said no more but she apologized and I couldn't say no. I'm afraid that I won't be able to say no.

What Guys Said 3

• Women get emotional. She's probably upset at the girl, not at you, even though she says she's upset with you. You did everything you could and explained everything. Not much you can do other than to give it some time and see where things are when she settles down.

• Does not sound like a positive situation for you :/

• Yes she is, you should give her to me. :D