Can someone explain why I've never had a boyfriend (I'm 22!!)?

It's so pathetic it's not even funny. I hate myself so much when I see people in love it almost makes me cry. I just want someone to like me for once is it that hard to ask for? I'm a nice, respectable girl. I don't dress slutty more on the classy girlie side. I don't even curse. What's the deal? I have brunette long hair, blue eyes. I don't think I'm pretty though at the slightest. I'm kinda fat size 10 in jeans. I wear these butt ugly glasses that I have to where. And to top it all off, I'm painfully shy and awkward at 1st. What's wrong with me? By now I should have at experience something. Some guys stare a lil' at me and some do flirt BUT that's about it. Please help.

Most Helpful Guy

• well if they flirt flirt back, let them know ur interested. I'm 25 in the same boat, its not very uncommon anyone who says otherwise never left there home town or one social group. if u feel unattractive add a pic to ur profile (so u can remove it later, dont post it) I've advised it before and its done wonders.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you approach? Do you make any efforts? Do you put yourself out there? Are you part of clubs and groups? Are you meeting new people?

What Guys Said 2

• Have you tried asking guys out for lunch or something? Women sometimes ask me to do something with them as a first date thing. I am always flattered and almost always say Yes. Just keep your clothes on as a bad reputation is almost impossible to get rid of short of moving to another state.

• I am in the sane boat. Maybe you ahould post a different question and share a picture of yourself. Men are visual creatures when it comes to attractions to women. Maybe we can help in that direction? I don't know not saying you have to just a recommendation. We are our own biggest critic so maybe if some people think your good looking and post that It wikl give you confidence? Just thinking outside the box.

What Girls Said 1

• because you got class... class drives away the players
    most guys nowadays are players...

se the problem?
    im not saying you should change AT ALL
    but ladies deserve gentlemen and we wait a little longer to find one since there is not many left